A Typical Design
Key Benefits for Distributed Edge
- Global Empowerment
- Robust fault detection, monitoring, and control of all your subsystems located in one place. From breaker disposition, energy monitoring, environmental control, and more. Data is analyzed locally and moved to the Radix IoT Cloud for staff to remotely triage and address faults. All in real-time.
- Preventative Analytics
- From one location to thousands, operational information is stored from each site to help develop trends in operation to foster preventative maintenance, operational efficiency improvement, and asset replacement, allowing more predictable performance and operation.
- On-Premise Security from Afar
- With no employees on site, security is of top concern. Mango supports interior and exterior surveillance and detection as well as a robust access control solution from PCSC. Additionally, Mango can monitor both the fire suppression and alarm systems and easily integrates with industry-standard IoT devices to track other factors on-site (examples include generator fuel theft and contamination, motion sensors, etc)
- Integrated to improve OpEx
- Everything about Mango is built to help you maintain operational performance at its peak while limiting the need to have ‘boots on the ground.’ Mango easily integrates with third-party work order and management and billing solutions to help streamline your process and avoid unnecessary truck rolls.
- Scale with Flexibility
- Mango is made to grow with you, not against you. From the ground up, Mango is both flexible and scalable to allow it to change with your business goals. With its flexible protocol engine, you get to choose what technology you deploy in your Edge locations, free from proprietary vendor lock, and Mango allows for a stress-free rollout of new locations.
Outcomes for Everyone
Collected, analyzed, actionable data benefits a variety of departments and stakeholders within your organization, (and your customers) not just the facilities management team. Radix provides the consolidated data for a multitude of analytics services, all through a RestAPI.
Network Operations Center
Surveillance camera views
Security and Surveillance
CFM and CFD Information
Energy reporting of portfolio and outlier detection
Tenant Views & Billing
From analytics to remote facility monitoring and automation, Radix IoT users have access to an intuitive, out-of-the-box flexible platform that turns disjointed data into business solutions.